Browse By Letter

Search engineering dictionary:



A passage used to transport fluid between components in a fluid power system.
Normally constructed from multiple layers of rubber or other synthetic materials interlaced and bonded with wire mesh to form a flexible passage.
Normally fitted with metal end connections to permit connection to pipe threads or other joints.