Browse By Letter

Search engineering dictionary:



(1) A single transfer of metal through a stand of rolls. (2) The open space between two grooved rolls through which metal is processed. (3) The weld metal deposited in one run along the axis of a weld. (4) A term indicating the process of passing metal through a rolling mill