Browse By Letter

Search engineering dictionary:


Tube, Heat Exchange

A tube for use in apparatus in which fluid inside the tube will be heated or cooled by fluid outside the tube. The term usually is not applied to coiled tube or to tubes for use in refrigerators. (Note: this product is typically seamless drawn tube.)