Browse By Letter

Search engineering dictionary:


Flow Switches

A flow switch is a mechanical device use to switch on or off another device in response to the fluid flow. The mechanical part of the switch is typically a paddle that gets moved in response to the fluid flow, thereby toggling the paddle and implementing the switch.